Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Monday and Tuesday Lunch!

Hello World! Today I just wanted to post my two lunches from the last two days.
Lunch Monday:
On top left is kimchi made from cabbage(red) and some green kimchi that I do not have the slightest idea of what that vegetable was. Middle is kind of like an omelet but it has flour in it and tons of vegetables. The top right is pork with hot chili sauce. Bottom is rice and soup. The soup is made from tofu, squid, octopus, shells, and other unknown sea creatures!

Lunch Tuesday:

Top right is beef with hot chili sauce, kimchi, mystery green vegetable with sprouts, and lotus flower roots with ginger. On the bottom is rice and soup. Today soup is Bone Soup. This soup is cooked by taking different bones of the animal and boiling it until the cartilage gives the almost jelly like texture you see above. Also, in korea this is the soup that is like our chicken noodle soup. It is something that they cook for you to show they care. (I prefer chicken noodle though. To each it's own.)

Also, I will be in Fukuoka, Japan on April 7, and 8th. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment